post 5



Hello 
In previous posts I have already commented on my musical career and today I will tell you about a career course.
The subject is chamber music. Three years ago I started with this course, which I had to talk with classmates to form the group, I did this a year before taking it, because it’s difficult to get people, since many have groups formed from previous years.
  The subject consists in playing music by different composers written especially for a small group of people, we were 3 musicians and we tried to play many works in the year. At the end of 2018 a chamber music competition was opened, which allows you to demonstrate the work of all the rehearsals and the sound quality that is achieved as a team.
This was my first contest with my musical group which we win the first place and it made me very happy, since there were very good groups and I didn’t think that the result was to get the first prize.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

post 6

My favourite hobby

My favourite piece of tecnology