post 6


Hello everyone, for me this is a very important theme, but at the same time, delicate to talk about
I think that everyone when we were children we have received some male chauvinist treatment and I think that it is largely due to the bad education we have received in schools and also from our own parents, since many times they themselves were brought up under retrograde thinking. Since they were little they taught children how to dress according to their gender, how they should behave and what toys they should use.
I was born in the countryside and it has always seemed to me that the field work is too hard for anyone, I often saw that men did very heavy work that because of the woman’s anatomy , the can’t do it, but even so women had to do many heavy things like working the land, planting, etc. To this, we have to add that they had to do the food, clean and attend to men in everything they wanted. Because I was brought up in that environment, I have had very male chauvinist attitudes throughout my life, but little by little I have been able to become aware of my actions and change them. I know that I still have vestiges of that, but every day I try to improve.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite hobby

My favourite piece of tecnology