My autobiography

Hello my name is Miguel Angel Càceres Oñatt
I was born in nacimiento city, on may 14 th,1992. I have two brother,
My sister, Cinthya, she finished university, now Works as a teacher in a school .she currently has a boyfriend and i get along well with him. 
My brother ,Juan pablo,
He is the least of all, he still  goes to school. He loves to play on the cell phone in his spare time. He tells me that he wants to study engineering. both are musicians she plays violin and my brother clarinet. we have played in some events.

I carried out both my primary in a school called "El saber " then i wos in for more school.
since i was a child i liked music, I started playing piano then i was interested in entering an orchestra I was many years in it. that´s why i decided to study music.
Currently I study viola whit the teacher Carola  Fredes at the "Universidad de chile "
In my free time I play Pubg on the computer and I am very good I have reached ass level.


picture of Game

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

post 6

My favourite hobby

My favourite piece of tecnology