My career

My career
My mom's family are all musicians, the 11 brothers belong to a church
And therefore it is as essential to learn an instrument.
At the age of 8 I started to learn a bit of keyboard to get some melodies, then when I was 10 years old I joined the orchestra and they assigned to me the viola as an instrument, I didn’t choose to be there, my parents took me
When I was a child my dream was to be a frank shooter I had a rifle to poston 4.5, I loved it and shot in the fields, I made a target and I spent 100 shots in a short time
I think that was my dream.

Then as an option I had to choose to special forces or music
At the end I put both career on the scale
In one side there was all the emotional that music transmits and by other side be sniper make to you insensitive.
In the end I decided what thing make me happier.
My experience at the university has been rewarding, although it has been difficult for me to get ahead, because I don’t have much time to study.
The type of work that I would like to have is varied, I would like to belong to a professional orchestra and I also like to give violin and viola classes in schools.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

post 6

My favourite hobby

My favourite piece of tecnology