My favourite piece of tecnology





My favourite piece of technology is the computer, my first computer was a gift of my parents, they gave to me for makes homeworks of school. 
Currently I have a notebook that purchased two years ago, it is a notebook gamer, this means that have a high quality in graphic card and good processor. 
I like the computers because is the piece of tecnology more complete: I can play games, do works for university, navigate in internet, download movies and check my social networks. I use my notebook  everyday because in my leisure time I can play games and in my study time I can makes my homework. 
The life without computers could be very complicated because we would go back to write everything with our hands or in typewriter and in general do it all in a manual way.
 For find information we would go back to librarys and we will respect the visit hours, with the computer we can find the information at all times of the day.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

post 6

My favourite hobby